Tuesday, June 13, 2006

HOT DOG MAN
World Cup Edition, 2006
Tom, I'm sorry.
For all the amazing memories which you have provided us with as Hot Dog Man at Virginia sporting events, my tribute appearance to the one and only Thomas Raymond Kuklinski was without a doubt the shining moment of the suit.
That's a kick in the balls, isn't it?
All day, I was posing for photographs, speaking into video cameras, and explaining the reason for why I would subject myself to a sauna-like experience all day, when hot dogs had no apparent connection to either soccer or the United States of America.
Soccer? Okay fine, there's absolutely zero connection to soccer. But the US-and-A? I mean, people, come on, you didn't think hot dogs were invented in GERMANY, did you? They can create the nuclear bomb, but they can't think of making the bun the same size as the frank.
Einstein, Schmeinstein.


"America! F*** yeah!"
same quote as above (Have you seen the movie?)

No description necessary.

Lord, this man is fat. Land of the free, home of the obesely brave!

When Elvis impersonators gush over how cool your costume is, you know you've picked a winner. Thanks, Tom, for making the rash decision while drunk one night to throw down on eBay for a $90 hot dog suit, plus $10 shipping and handling. Best hundo you ever spent.


Rey Mysterio, after George Bush's amnesty plan goes into effect.


Ordinary men are capable of cannibalism -- this shot proves the absurdity of objective morality.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hysterical, awesome pictures. Poor Tom for all his hard work and glory being shown up in one day by you. Hope all is well. Have you emailed Carlos and Concha yet? Head out to San Fran on Saturday...hopefully. Much love, Eli

Anonymous said...

Tom looks better in it -- prolly just the added height though

Anonymous said...

Bayless: Your hotdog suit priveledges have been revoked until furthur notice. Just kidding. These are not the shining moments of the suit. And Wes is right. The only way for you truly bring the hotdog suit to all its glory is to challenge a Ghana man to a duel during the game this Thurday and win.

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures bayless even though i like you more as the chief

Anonymous said...

Um, I have to go ahead and tell you that I LOVE YOU for writing 713 on your face. A la that guy on american idol who was all about the birmingham area code. Well, to hell with you Alabama. Plus, I appreciate the trivia on the hot dog bun. And for you: the ice cream cone controversy. http://members.cox.net/jjschnebel/icrcones.html