Sunday, June 25, 2006

SISTERS AVAILABLE FOR DATING:

Before I forget, (this has nothing to do with traveling and it was taken in April at an Astros game), I just want to say that I have two beautiful sisters.

Elizabeth, on the left, is 23, lives in Corpus, has a solid job with Frito Lay, and enjoys men, country music, chest hair and speaking Spanish.

Garland, on the inset, is fif-teen go-ing on six-teen, I don't know the rest of the song to finish the pun, but she's 15 and about to start driving. She is a cheerleader, a hurdler, and likes the show '24,' as well as a boy at Strake named Joey Brooks. But it's okay, because I'm still taking offers.

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks little brother, need whatever help I can get apparently! Hope the travels are going well. I just got back from San Francisco and the family reunion. ATT Park is amazing!