Wednesday, July 05, 2006

FINALLY, someone else said it.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=373291&cc=5739

This is the one reason why I will never be able to say that soccer is my favorite sport. The experience I've had over the past month has definitely catapulted it to big time status, and I have vowed to many people that I will be at every World Cup for the rest of my life, in sickness and in health, till death do us part.

But it's like, soccer, quit being a sport for little whiny babies. We don't need everyone to act like Vlade Divac.

Portugal, unquestionably, is the worst about this. Ghana, next. Argentina, as well. Italy, si. But Portugal....God I hope they go down in flames.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had the recent privilege of bowling 4 lanes down from Houston's favorite son: Mario Williams. While I could have made up his bowling name, I can comfortably say that his choice supercedes my creative genius. the name: Mr. Sack