Ya know, this Swiss lilly pad, this home base in Morges, Chez Knapp -- it's got the whole package. Free internet, television, a view of the Alps with Lake Geneva in the foreground, a great dog, great family, great everything.
And it's got one more thing: The most annoying anti-virus software e-ver. It doesn't allow me to update my blog, at least not with any pictures. And really, who wants to read my stuff THAT badly? We all know that, in this day and age, when everyone and their freaking mother gets medicated for A.D.D., everything is a battle for attention spans. We are all victims of the sensory overload revolution...this blog is no different from the rest of the protagonists in that revolution.
Tomorrow, before I leave for a weekend trip to visit Breck's relatives in Grenoble, FR, I'm taking a bike, I'm taking my laptop, and I am finding free wireless internet somewhere in town. Then, finally, I can let you know some things about Norway and Norwegians. And crazy Dutchmen.
A bientôt.
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment