Wednesday, August 16, 2006

You know there must be a breathtaking view outside if I snap a photo from a train car, but that's what I did on the way from Oslo to Bergen. I could do a 7-hour commute every day if I had the mountains, fjords and fresh water springs of Norway to gaze at the entire time.


My friend in the foreground, John ... I think we need to open up a can on him. The man had the balls to wear a shirt with the Texas state cut-out on it, along with the words, "I'd Rather Go to Hell Than Texas."

Ouch.

Of course, it took me until a few hours into the ride to notice the words. All I saw was the shape of my state on a t-shirt in Norway, and you can guess how long it took me to introduce myself. John is lucky I didn't wise up until after we had become buddes ... those are fightin' words where I come from.

"It's a joke. I like Texas," he claims. "I used to live in Dallas."

Typical Dallas. Posted by Picasa

No comments: