Worst movie of all time.
They balanced each other out, I suppose, to leave me feeling neither angry nor happy for having had to pay money to see "The Libertine," starring Johnny Depp and John Malkovich.
The review went a little something like this: Johnny Depp eloquently and emotionally portrayed the Earl of Wilmot. This has to be by far his most brilliant achievement in a long line of unique and amazing performances. Mr. Depp's portrayal of the Earl showed a range of emotions, incredible nuances and a depth of empathy never before seen on screen, best illustrated during the scene where The Earl addresses parliament - which has to be the most gut wrenching scene, rife with fervor but with credibility. Suffice it to say by the end of this movie I had been reduced to tears and cheers, both at times coinciding. This is definitely an Oscar worthy performance. The golden statue is a must.
Funny. I thought it sucked. A fat one.
Let's just ask Bino what he thought of it.
"That was the worst movie I've seen in my entire life."

No comments:
Post a Comment