Amazing update to April Fool's joke: It was ten times better than I could have imagined.
From Lizzie: "that is soooooooo cruel! she ran ALL THE WAY TO THE VIRGINIAN!!"
From Kirby herself: "... by the time that I got down to the
Virginian I actually had an entourage. As I was literally running down to
the Virginian I was calling out, "Bayless is in town". Everyone that knew
you was jumping on my train. By the time that I got there I had like 5
people with me who were all chanting your name. So, I hope that you are
satisfied. I can just see you now, sitting back in your little Belgrade bar
getting a good laugh at my expense. Ha! You are a weiner cake."
Editor's Note: Stewart would complain that this is yet another episode of my blog where I cast myself into the role of "Belgrade Hero." He is tired of being type-casted as a California surfer who is a danger to car headlights after drinking Serbian rakia. He plans to create his own blog, which he will call www.f***youbayless.blogspot.com. Do not pay any attention to this propaganda if he actually follows through on a plan.
Monday, April 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment