A witch doctor?!
So I take back what I said about getting eaten alive by a pack of guard dogs being the worst way to die. The other side of the story involving the other night's incident outside Mama Lema's house has come to the surface.
"He was already dead when they dropped him there," Ras Munir told us today. "They cut off the ears, the nose, the mboo," he said, using the Swahili word for the worst thing a man could lose. "There was no way a dog could have bitten like that. It was a witch doctor."
Not a dog. A WITCH DOCTOR was responsible for this lifeless corpse being dumped D.O.A. outside of Mama Lema's gate sometime during that night, minus all the features on his face and his D.
And to think, I used to be scared of getting mugged. At least machete-wielding thieves don't demand that you give them your genitals.

No comments:
Post a Comment