Saturday, October 25, 2008

I got a new car a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't have EZ Tag. Every other car in our driveway has EZ Tag, but mine doesn't. When I got on the toll road yesterday on the way to Andrew's house, I never thought to myself, "No. Your car doesn't have EZ Tag." It was one of those new toll roads, reserved for the rich people whose cars do. Now I await my ticket in the mail.

I also ran a red light a few days ago with my little sister in the passenger's seat. I never run red lights; that was extremely out of character for me. About two seconds after I did so, Garland informed me that things had changed in the last year in Houston -- cameras have been installed at all the intersections to monitor people who run red lights.


I await my tickets for both offenses.

No comments: