I took about four pictures of this guy's back with my camera phone. I'm sure there's a way to upload those photos onto Blogger, but I don't know how to do it, so you'll have to go with my verbal descriptions.
Twerner argued that Christ was the guy's actual last name. I argued that it was a hardcore Christian rocking the battle red Texans jersey against the Titans today. What we both agreed on, however, was how funny it was that Christ chose the number 66 for his personalized jersey.
What I was really trying to get a photograph of, you see, was a shot of the word "Christ," together with the two big sixes on his back, and one of the smaller sixes on the sleeve:
CHRIST
666
666
Kind of like this photographer was able to do with the actual no. 66 for the Texans, DelJuan Robinson.This is why I never left home without my camera when I was traveling, and when I was in Africa. I should not forget these lessons when in Houston. You never know what kind of jersey you're going to see at the Texans game.
Oh, and in case you're wondering about what my choice would be, if I had a personalized jersey?
THIS F'ING GUY
12
12
Twelve was my lucky number in high school.

No comments:
Post a Comment