Thursday, February 05, 2009

So far, I've done pretty well in my mission to completely furnish my shed with free stuff from craigslist. My new friend Maria unloaded her black leather couch and cheap wooden coffee table on me the other day, and my even newer friend Tommy hooked me up with a box spring and two double bed mattresses a couple days later. Now, all that's left is a desk, maybe some bookshelves, and the other random stuff that makes house into a home.

Like a beautiful Persian cat, for example. I never wanted a cat until I found out I could get one for free on craigslist.


Beautiful Persian Cat to Good Home (Central Austin)


Reply to: sale-1022805808@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-05, 10:06PM CST


I am looking for a good home for my beautiful persian cat. I will be moving and will be unable to take her along. She is 2 years old and orange. She is de-clawed and spaid. If interested in more details, please respond, and I will send you some pictures of her.



My Lord could you have found a scarier photo than the one on the left?

No comments: