Welcome to Belgrade.
A city where this girl is about a 6.5
A city where this girl is about a 6.5
Dada is the nickname of the newest employee at the Three Black Catz. She is extremely aware of the fact that she has a perfect body, as any mirror with eyes could tell you, and exhibited by the fact that when she saw the photos I took tonight, she said to herself -- amidst a Japanese-like flurry of flirtatious giggles -- "I am so beautiful."
Dada is also a really nice and sweet girl.
Did I mention she has a perfect body, though?
Dada happens to mean "sister" in Swahili.
Did I mention she wears a bikini around the hostel at three in the morning?
"Dada," I finally said, after hours of battling the pair of magnets pulling my eyeballs downwards about 45 degrees every time she bounded by me, "it is very distracting when you walk around the hostel like this."
She didn't know what the word "distracted" meant, I could tell.
"Do you know the world 'distracted'?"
"No."
"I don't know where to put my eyes when you walk by me like this, Dada," and I succumbed to the magnets, like a drunk kid who's been fighting his pass out moment for three hours, just so I could teach her what the word "distracted" means in ingleski.
I was thinking that Mladen, the 3BC owner, should pimp Dada out as the cover girl for his page on hostelworld.com.
Or, we could just go with this.
There we go. Much more symbolic.

3 comments:
Wow, she let you do that sequence? awesome
Billy, I think that you have forgotten to mention that Dada has a perfect body. I cannot understand how did you miss such an obvious thing? LOL
Post a Comment