Friday, September 11, 2009

The benefits of the mustache far outweight the costs.


Update on the mustache situation: I successfully maintained it until Friday, which is today. And as agreed upon, Leticia bought me my 12-pack of Pacifico.




She also made a special flier, acknowledging my hard work, and taped it to the box. I now have it tacked onto my cubicle wall. The flier reads:


You must look like


to have one of these.

Bayless earned these by sporting a manly,
yet playful mustache all week,
so do not ask him for any!



So now, on my cubicle wall, I have a piece of cardboard Pacifico box taped to that flier, a cartoon drawing done by a coworker that depicts a stick figure of him farting in my stick-figured face, a work email about the death of a famous Hollywood director sent by an intern who shared the same name, and this:




Which was also provided by Leticia.

I think I really do look like him. Which is why I am going to be Inigo Montoya for Halloween.

(But I'm definitely shaving the mustache before then.)

No comments: