"And you know it has a lot of cuss words."
Recently, I've taken an interest in trying to record things, funny things, and then try to make stories that way. I don't know what I'm doing. Which is why I'm glad there are men like Pranjal Dhungan out there.
The anticipation... I can't stand it anymore.... what is Pranjal going to present? Who is this guy??Who is Pranjal Dhungan? I don't know. Neither does Google, apparently. I searched for his name, and only one result came back. Surely no other man on earth has only one Google result come back when you look for his name. Go ahead, try it. Think of the person with the most unique name you know. Mine is pretty unique, and there are 237,000 entries (very few of which are related to myself). That is 237,000 times more than the mysterious Pranjal Dhungan.
Pranjal is an Indian kid who can't be more than 12 years old. At least, when he recorded his tutorial that was how old he sounded.
Even if you have no intention of learning how to create censor sounds on a program called Audacity, I urge you (especially you, Hanly; I know you will love this kid) to watch the video below.
"And you know it has a lot of cuss words. I'm just sayin'."
Warning: I advise you to not take a sip of any liquid at the 1:37 mark
As Pranjan says, "I hope you now believe me."
I've now watched this video about 10 times more than the number of Google hits that comes back when you search Pranjan's whole name. Of all the questions I have swirling around inside, one is gnawing at me the most. And that is this: How can Pranjan think that he does have to silence the word that comes after "these"?
Oh, and one more thing: Definitely go to the actual YouTube URL and read the comments from the viewers. And again, put down any liquids you may be holding.
I've now watched this video about 10 times more than the number of Google hits that comes back when you search Pranjan's whole name. Of all the questions I have swirling around inside, one is gnawing at me the most. And that is this: How can Pranjan think that he does have to silence the word that comes after "these"?
Oh, and one more thing: Definitely go to the actual YouTube URL and read the comments from the viewers. And again, put down any liquids you may be holding.

1 comment:
ahahahah is he censoring weezy? how DARE him!
Post a Comment