Sunday, July 30, 2006

I caved and did a tour when I got to Berlin, only because it's a city over eight (EIGHT) times the physical size of Paris, and there is no center to move outward from. But I did a bike tour, not a regular one, which meant that for four hours, I rode around on a beach cruiser in one of the coolest cities I've seen on my trip. AND I got a turtle squeaky toy on my bike, which is fitting for the man who himself looks like a turtle.

Our Aussie-Aussie-Aussie, Oy-Oy-Oy guide, Randall, is taking a photo of Marie and Rebecca, two girls who came to Berlin from Denmark just to see Robbie Williams play.

Apparently, he has more than just one song ... which means that milleniuuuuuuum is not the first word that pops into their heads when they hear the name Robbie. (His lyrics are much deeper than that, according to Marie: "He has one song where he says, 'I put the Brit in celebrity!'") And they wonder why I wouldn't stay two extra nights to go to the show with them...for only 50 euros.

Oh, and Marie and Rebecca are posing with Uncle Marx.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: