The View from SummerJam Platz
The building just below the Jamaican flag is where the stage was tucked behind. The Green Stage, the one I will watch a concert from while sitting in my raft the next time I make it to SummerJam.
The building just below the Jamaican flag is where the stage was tucked behind. The Green Stage, the one I will watch a concert from while sitting in my raft the next time I make it to SummerJam.
Patrick, René, Johannes, from left to right, with the freshwater ocean view. Patrick admits that the German flag chair is because of the World Cup.

I swam three times a day. Wouldn't you have, too?

2 comments:
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment