There is a Stray Cat Mafia in this city, straight up.

The SCM: It's everywhere in Dubrovnik.
And the SCM isn't scared of anything or anybody. Its members do what they please. They go where they like. They run away from nada. Look at how intimidating the dumpster SCMers, pictured above, are. Have you ever seen a cat like that?
This dude above, he just chills on a cafe seat. And no one has the balls to ask him to move, trust me.
This SCM mama above? I must not have paid attention in 9th grade biology, because I didn't realize a mulatto cat could produce two pure bred kittens like this. It'd be like if one of Thomas Jefferson's descendants had twins: One of them looking like Conan O'Brien, the other like Jay-Z.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
But the collage feature had to be used for this guy.
Our last night in Dubrovnik, Bino and I were eating at an outdoor pizzeria, and the most disgusting, mucus-crusty-face kitten kept coming up to us, begging like a feline Gypsy. I was hungry; no way this gross thing was getting even a crumb. But it was a scrappy little fella. And we did nothing to impede its determined mission to get onto our table in search of a good meal.
(Left to right, left to right, all the way down).
No words to describe this Little Engine That Could....

...Not Get Any of My Food! Ask the other guy; I'm a dog person.

No comments:
Post a Comment