I Vote Max.
For my to-be-determined Balkanzania reunion in Montreal.
Élise, a.k.a. Lion of Judah, I know you're awake. And I know you're still using this blog to combat insomnia. So I know you will see this.
Max, who stayed with us back in our second month in TZ, and who reappeared in Arusha last Friday as part of a 60-person Tour D'Afrique bike ride from Cairo to Capetown, deserves the spot as your roommate next year. I give him my official endorsement. He says while you are first on his list, he feels he's about third on yours. I'm hoping some words of recommendation from me will propel him up the ladder.
If/when I visit Montreal, where I plan on getting you, him, Vincent, Mathieu and Joel together for one big reunion, and I'm ready to sing.
"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlllllll est des noooootres, IL A BU SA BIERE COMME LES AUUUUUTRES! Duuuuuuuhh, duh, duh, DUUUH, duh! J’ai oubliez tout de mon français kutokana Kiswahiiiiiliii!"
Merci!

No comments:
Post a Comment