When is GM gonna come out with a new Chevy Baaaaahhhhhh?
BAAAAHHHHH! BAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
That's the noise that sheep make.
Two things I read today that angered me:
1) That one of the biggest stumbling blocks in the debate on the Senate floor yesterday involved the UAW's refusal to slash wages and benefits for its workers to the levels enjoyed by Nissan, Toyota and Honda employees in the United States. As if they somehow do a better job than those Japanese, errr, wait, also American workers...
2) That the 1908 Ford Model T got better gas mileage than the Ford pick up my sister has declared she's going to be buying soon.
Barack, I love you man, but this is why I actually prefer divided government. Throwing this kind of money at these people would be like pissing down a toilet after you've hit the flush button, and wondering why there's no yellow left sitting in the bowl.

No comments:
Post a Comment