It's four hours from gametime, and I still haven't even packed. You can thank Dave Golombos for that -- instead of getting prepared for the craziest journey of my life by packing and getting some rest, I've let my Catholic guilt complex take over. The reggae box set I've been talking about making for the past year only came to fruition because of the sad face DG made when the end of the semester came and went without its release.
Five discs, 92 songs. "Load 'em Dave" better be happy with DJ Never BP's (that's me) "This is Reggae Music." (But we're even; I finally realized that I actually never paid up on the $10 I put on Roger for an eighth Cy Young last season).
More to come....but it won't be from this side of the Atlantic.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment