Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I've got a lot of hats. But I have nothing that compares to the solar-powered fan hat.


Unfortunately, my head is large and in charge. Even if I didn't have a lion's mane, this thing wasn't coming close to fitting me. But Stewart, on the other hand .... Avo!


"It actually feels kinda nice!" Not just a gimmick. Very practical.

Too bad Albanians jsut don't seem to grasp the concept of bargaining. It just confounds them.

"Pesë euro," the little kid said, holding his hand out.

"FIVE EUROS! For that?!" Stewy wasn't having it. He reached into his pocket. "One euro." He held up a shiny coin, expecting the kid to jump at it.

But the kid wouldn't budge. At all.

He held up his hand -- all five fingers showed.

"One."

Five fingers.

"One."

Still five.

"One!"

"Jo, jo."
The word "no" in Albanian is "yo" -- how cool is that? "Pesë!"

"Yo kid, you don't understand how to bargain."
Nor did he understand what that sentence meant. Just kept holding up his fingers. So Stewy never got the hat, and the kid never got the euro. And everybody lost.


Little punk.


I hope that solar panel breaks on his face.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: