Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank you, Willard!

It's just about to hit 6:30 a.m. on my alarm clock -- well, actually, it's about to hit 7:30, because I still haven't changed it for daylight savings -- and I am getting dressed and about to walk out the door. My job is sending me to Baton Rouge, Louisiana for the day (geaux Tigers!). I am driving, four and a half hours, there and back.

Thank Heaven, for little iPods.

"Dude, don't drive back," my Cajun football player friend told me last night. "It's a hell of a drive." He knows what it's like to drive through Louisiana -- in short, there are trees, and there are swamps, and that's about it. It is, as Borat would call his dead wife Oksana, "a boring."

I'm assuming this means he is worried I'll fall asleep on the road. That's why I'm bringing some porno.

Thank you, Willard!

No comments: