BMW cannot be happy about the free subliminal advertising Mercedes-Benz gets every time a tagger forgets what a peace sign actually looks like.

Wes? Is that YOU?

Va Beach Va, dude. For real.
Yes, it says what you think it says.

I was walking home alone from the Reggae Bar, and I happened upon a free concert being put on in a public plaza. "Support Lesbiens" (I can't tell if the extra 'e' -- rather than an 'a' -- is significant in changing the word's meaning) was either the name of the band, or the event.
Kind of strange.
Not that there's anything WRONG with that! (You have to be a Seinfeld watcher to get that one).
This bridge dates back to the era when MC Hammer actually had money, and was most legit. So legit that he bought the rights to rename a bridge in Prague after his essence. But sadly, so legit that he could not quit his spendthrift ways ... which was of course what led to his bankruptcy.

1 comment:
haha. I like the Seinfeld quote.
Post a Comment